As an expression of care for our community, we welcome community groups that wish to make use of our facilities for various activities involving large or smaller groups.
We have several different spaces and rooms available and those spaces and rooms are pictured in the slide shows below. Click on the first picture of a slide show to enlarge it and start the slide show. With some browsers, you may have to advance the pictures manually.
- Great Room (banquet and theatre style capacity = 200 persons)
- Engelhart Room (capacity = 24 persons)
- Rupert Street Room (capacity = 12 persons)
- Classrooms 1 and 2 (capacity = 12 persons each)
- Library (capacity = 12 persons)
- The Kitchen located in the centre of the building, can be used to get light refreshments ready for small groups only. Food for luncheons and banquets must be prepared off-site and brought in by the organization that is using the Great Room – or by a caterer. The ovens in the Kitchen can be used to keep food warm.
- Washrooms are conveniently located in the Nursery (between the Rupert Street Room and the Classrooms); between the Rupert Street Room and the Engelhart Room; and across the hallway from the Kitchen, adjacent to the Great Room. Three of the washrooms are accessible for persons with mobility limitations.
See our user agreement forms for these spaces here.
ENGELHART and RUPERT STREET ROOMS,
CLASSROOM One (single image) & Two (4 images), NURSERY and LIBRARY
WORSHIP CENTRE (SANCTUARY)
Dayspring’s Worship Centre (Sanctuary), pictured below, is available for Weddings, Celebrations of Life (funerals), and other Worship Services or gatherings appropriate to the setting. Seating Capacity = 224. The Worship Centre features a Worship Leadership platform and a Music platform. Contact the Church Office to inquire about our policies and practices regarding the Worship Centre.
Several community organizations use Dayspring’s hospitable or benefit from our outreach and care. Here are some representative images.